Frequently asked questions about HRMS
HRMS is a software that helps you manage the payroll of your company. It allows you to access and view data in real time, so that you can track employees’ wages and benefits easily. This article will help you understand more about HRMS and how to use it effectively for your business.
What is HRMS?
HRMS is a software that helps in the management of the Human Resources processes. Also known as human resource management system, HRMS helps to automate the human resources processes and thus reduces costs by automating repetitive tasks. HRMS also provides accurate data on employees, performance reviews, compensation plan etc., so that you can take timely decisions based on it.
HRMS has three major components – one is CRM (Customer Relationship Management), second one is ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and third component includes HRM System which integrates all these three components together into one database for better management of employee records such as job histories etc.,
How do I access HRMS?
You can access HRMS by logging into the system through a web browser, or by using the mobile app.
- Web Portal: The most common way to access the HRMS is through our web portal. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to view all of your employee data from anywhere with Internet connectivity.
- Mobile App: If you’re on the go and need quick access to information about your employees without having to log into a desktop computer or laptop, we also offer an Android application that allows users to view their work history and schedule changes right from their phone!
What do I do if I forgot my password?
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link in the login screen.
- You may also be able to change your password by visiting your account settings page and selecting “Change My Password” from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re an administrator of an HRMS system, changing or restoring access to another user’s account might require some additional steps—you may need to contact them directly for help with this process.
Can I see the data of a terminated employee?
No. You can only see the data of current employees in your HRMS. If you have access to archived employee records, you will be able to view them there but not inside the HRMS itself.
How can I view the details of my payroll in real time?
You can view the details of your payroll in real time by logging into your HRMS account. Then, click on the payroll tab and select “View Details”. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at [email protected].
You can also use the link below to access these reports: https://www2.corporatewebcenter.com/HRMS/audits-reports
Can someone else access my account, by chance?
You can share your account with anyone you want. However, only the employee can access their own account. If someone else wants to use your HRMS, they will first have to ask for permission from the person who owns it (you).
If you want to share your HRMS with a manager or colleague and give them access over your online services like payroll or time tracking tools, then there are two ways they could do this:
- The first option is called “managing users” which allows people who are friends or family members of employees under certain conditions such as being managers themselves; also includes managers themselves if they’re able-bodied enough! This means that even though we don’t recommend sharing personal information like social security numbers etc., sometimes things happen where it’s necessary for everyone involved–especially since these days almost everyone has access through smartphones anyway…
Does HRMS have benefits and privileges for employees on long leaves?
The HRMS can be used for long leaves, but not for short leaves. If you have a long leave from work and want to use the HRMS during your absence, then it is recommended that you assign an employee with access to the system as an administrator so that they can access all of the information in your system.
How do I report an error in the records of a particular employee in HRMS?
You can report an error in the records of a particular employee in HRMS by logging into the HRMS system and clicking on “View,” then clicking on “Errors.” Once you’ve found the error, you’ll be able to click “Report.”
If you need help reporting an error, please contact our customer service team at 888-225-5239 (Monday to Friday 8 AM–6 PM Eastern Time).
More information about HRMS can be found on our blog.
If you’re looking for more information on HRMS and how it can help your organization, head over to our blog. We’ve got the latest news, updates and articles on the topic that you won’t find anywhere else. As well as this we also have answers to frequently asked questions about HRMS available so that you can learn everything there is to know about this exciting new technology.
If you want to keep up with trends in HRMS then make sure that you check out our blog regularly – it’s one of the best places for up-to-date information about HRMS!